I thought I'd follow Barb at A Chelsea Morning's lead and try the Scattergories meme. I've always liked that game and even used to use it in my Language Arts classes. Plus, I'm pretty scattered most of the time, so it seems a natural to be my first meme.
Here goes, starting with the rules:
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
* They have to be real places, names, things. nothing made up!
* You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* Tag at least 5 people to play along (I'm going to be a rebel and skip this one)
1. What is your name? Stephanie
2. A 4 Letter Word: Star--we were singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" earlier today
3. A Boy's Name: Steven--my dad's name
4. A Girl's Name: Sarah--a sweet little girl I met during our vacation
5. An Occupation: Stay-at-home-mom
6. A Color: Sunflower yellow
7. Something you wear: Sweats--in the winter--or Sweat (no s)--in the summer ;)
8. A Beverage: Sweet tea--the Hubby thinks it is gross but I love it!
9. A Food: Soup--chicken noodle, potato, broccoli, minestrone, zuppa toscana--YUM!
10. Something found in the bathroom: Shower
11. A place: St. Louis--where the Hubs and I had our first date
12. A Reason for being late: Snowbirds who clog the roads with their slow driving
13. Something you shout: See ya later!
Well, that was fun. And I only got hung up on the reason for being late. I'm usually the cause of our tardiness, so maybe I should have put my own name!